ALLMAX Nutrition, Citrulline Malate, Unflavored, (300 g)Regular price 40.000 IQD Save -40.000 IQD
- Science • Innovation • Quality • Results
- Professional Grade Supplements
- Muscular Endurance Enhancer
- Promotes Nitric Oxide Products
- Supports Vascular Blood Flow
- Increases ATP Production
- Reduces Muscle Fatigue
- Free Scoop
- Dietary Supplement
- 100% Quality & Potency Guaranteed
- cGMP Registered Facility
- No Dairy
Allmax Citrulline Malate [2:1]
Allmax Citrulline Malate [2:1] improves training intensity, endurance and speed of recovery. It performs this by 5 main functions:
- Increases blood Arginine levels (gram for gram at double the level of Arginine)
- Increases endothelial Nitric Oxide (NO) levels and thereby improve vascular function and blood flow.
- Improves kidney bicarbonate reabsorption providing a powerful buffer against increasing muscle acidification during intense training.
- Detoxifies fatigued muscle tissue by removing ammonia (a toxin that can increase 3-fold during intense training).
- Rapidly replenishes PCr (phospho-creatine) stores, PCr is a key storage of energy muscles tap into.
Allmax Citrulline Malate [2:1] is a premium pharmaceutical grade (USP) with 2 L-Citrulline amino acids bound to 1 Malate. Aside from assisting with delivery and absorption, the Malate has a critical function in the TCA (or Krebs) cycle that produces energy within the mitochondria. Specific research has shown a 34% increase in the rate of oxidative ATP, 20% increase in post-exercise phosphocreatine recovery and significant reduction in the sensation of fatigue.
Take 1 scoop (2 g) of Allmax Citrulline Malate [2:1] up to 3 times daily, upon waking and approx. 45 minutes before training or any intense physical activity. On non-training days, consume prior to meals on an empty stomach. Can be added to pre-workout formulas such as ACUTS and HVOL. Citrulline Malate is highly synergistic with Arginine, Beta-Alanine and Creatine supplementation.
Allergen Warning: Produced in a facility that also handles milk, soy and fish products.
This product is to be used by adults only. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; if you have a kidney disorder or if you are following a low protein diet. May cause stomach discomfort. Consult a healthcare practitioner if your cardiovascular condition worsens. Do not use if seal under cap is broken. Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.